Eyebrow Transplant in Turkey
Are you unhappy with your eyebrows? Do you have patchy, thin, or over-plucked brows? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you may be a candidate for an eyebrow transplant in Turkey.
An eyebrow transplant is a procedure in which hair is taken from another part of the body and transplanted to the eyebrows. This can give you fuller, thicker brows that better frame your face.
The hair used for the transplant is usually taken from the back of the head. This is because the hair in this area is usually more resistant to balding and is less likely to fall out.
After the hair is harvested, it is then transplanted to the brow area. The transplanted hair will usually start to grow within a few weeks. And, after a few months, you will be able to see the full results of the transplant.
Eyebrow transplantation in Turkey is a special surgical procedure to restore or enlarge the eyebrows. It is usually done to correct a congenital defect or to improve the appearance of eyebrows after an injury or due to aging.
The procedure can be done using hair taken from the scalp or other parts of the body. The transplanted hair follicles are placed in groups of one to three hairs in the eyebrow area.
Aftercare is important to ensure the success of the transplant. The transplanted area should be kept clean and dry. It is also important to avoid make-up, lotions and creams in the transplanted area.
If you are considering an eyebrow transplant, it is important to consult with a qualified surgeon. They will be able to assess your individual case and determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure.
If you want to get help from a qualified and expert surgeon, contact us without wasting time.
What should be considered about Eyebrow Transplantation?
- Since scalp hair can grow very long normally, the hair, namely your eyebrows, should be trimmed regularly.
- One of the most common problems of eyebrow transplantation is the growth of hairs at an unnatural and irregular angle. Since eyebrows have a very active structure due to their natural structure and move involuntarily with facial expression. The process can go wrong even if extremely careful, here you may need to shape your eyebrows regularly with a suitable gel cream in the future.
- If the selection and design of hair follicles goes wrong during eyebrow transplantation, it can cause an unnatural and even bad appearance.
- The slight swelling that occurs during local anesthesia during eyebrow transplantation may change the appearance of the area. This can cause an undesirable asymmetrical design of the eyebrows. It is best to mark the area properly before starting the process. This is exactly what our experts do.
- Sometimes the desired density cannot be reached in a single operation and the process may need to be repeated, it is not possible to know this before the process starts. So it may be necessary to intervene again depending on your appearance.
Fortunately, we work with surgeons who know what they are doing and are experts in their business. And we know how to deal with all of the above-mentioned problems, so we can easily write you this information that you cannot see on many internet pages.
Eyebrow Transplant in Turkey
If you are considering eyebrow transplant in Turkey, you are not alone. More and more people are traveling to Turkey for this life-changing procedure.
The results of eyebrow transplantation are natural looking and permanent. The transplanted hair will grow just like your natural eyebrows and will require the same care.
Turkey is one of the world’s leading destinations for hair transplantation and eyebrow transplantation is becoming more and more popular. There are a number of reasons for this, including the high-quality care and relatively low cost of the procedure.
If you are considering an eyebrow transplant in Turkey, here is what you need to know.
The procedure is typically done under local anesthesia and takes about two hours. During the procedure, hair follicles are taken from the donor area (usually from the back of the head) and transplanted to the eyebrow area.
After the procedure, you will need to take care of the planted area for a few days. This includes keeping the area clean and dry, avoiding strenuous activities, and sleeping with your head elevated.
Most people see visible results within a few months, and the full results of the procedure are usually seen within a year.
The cost of an eyebrow transplant in Turkey is typically a fraction of the cost of the procedure in other countries. Depending on the number of eyebrows needed and your current eyebrow-hair structure, you can expect to pay between $800 and $1,500 for the procedure.
Do your research and choose Medica Win’s unique and even free consultation service to feel comfortable.
Eyebrow transplantation can change your life and give you the confidence to show your face to the world. If you’re considering the procedure, Turkey is definitely a great option. Depending on the package you choose with your eyebrow transplant, you may have the opportunity to visit Istanbul and even other different destinations in Turkey.
Please send your contact details.